Advertise Your Hotel Privately on www.hotelstobuy.co.uk
* Want to reach 1000's of buyers outside of your local area?
* Want control over the way your business sale is marketed?
You CAN sell privately, even if you currently have a 'sole agency' agreement with an agent. Click here for more details on this.
"We sold our guest house in Cumbria via Hotelstobuy.co.uk within a few months of putting it on the market. We had no hesitation in using it again when we decided to put our current guest house on the market. We have already had a huge response to our advert.
The staff at hotelstobuy.co.uk are very helpful and quick to respond to any queries we have had.
We would recommend any one selling their guest house to use hotelstobuy.co.uk"
Mr. & Mrs. Blore, Ravenglass, Cumbria. December 2012.
So why not try doing it yourself?
* Include up to 10 photographs
* Free additional listing on www.myhotelsforsale.co.uk
* Update your listing as often as you like
* Access statistics about advert viewings
* Your business on our FRONT page for the first 10 days of advertising
* Placed top of listings in search results
* Video links included if you wish
* 35% cheaper than Businesses For Sale.com in Sept 2012.
* Around £1.50 per day!
"We have found that advertising on sites such as Hotelstobuy gives great exposure for a tenth of the price an agent would cost. Marketing ourselves also gives us greater control and flexibility when dealing with prospective buyers and allows us to react quickly to new enquiries. Within 3 days of going live on the site we have had 4 enquiries and have 2 visits booked." Mr. S. Dorset, June 2012.
"We'd recommend using www.hotelstobuy.co.uk. Give it a go and see how you get on." Mr. C, Somerset. October 2011.
www.hotelstobuy.co.uk "generated a lot of interest, and we were very pleased with the response." Private Advertiser Mr. Todhunter, Scotland. April 2010.
"www.hotelstobuy.co.uk gave me the best results as to the amount of genuine enquiries.
This site has done more for me then any commercial estate agent has ever done!"
Simon, formerly of the Mornington Hotel, Blackpool.
"We had our business advertised with (other agent's name) at the same time at a cost of £685.00 and only 18 persons approached them for the hotel details... your site won hands down as I must have had over 30 enquiries." Mrs. F., Cumbria 2009.
1. Please click on the link below to pay for your advertisement on www.hotelstobuy.co.uk
£275 to advertise one property for 6 months on www.hotelstobuy.co.uk
0% Commission to us EVER!
CLICK HERE TO PAY SECURELY VIA PAYPAL
Once we have received notification from Paypal or Google Checkout of your payment and the details of your advert from yourself, we shall ensure that your property is included online within 24hrs.
2. Please email your wording and up to 10 photographs to us separately to:
Alternatively you can post details and/or payment to us at:
www.hotelstobuy.co.uk, 46 Trefusis Road, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 4QQ.
Tel: 01326 316131.
If you are paying by cheque, please make it out to www.BUSINESSTOBUY.co.uk.
Details which MUST be included on your advert as a minimum:
1. The County in which it is located
2. The Price
3. The Number of Letting Rooms
4. The Number of Owner Bedrooms
5. Contact Email and Phone Number for enquiries
Optional information which we would like to be able to include:
1. The Name of your business
2. The Postcode
3. The Town
4. Your Website Link
5. Photographs - up to ten are permitted.
6. Link to any videos of the property (e.g. on YouTube)
7. An indication of Turnover
Please note that it is a legal requirement for an Energy Performance Certificate to be produced prior to marketing for either the sale or leasing of commercial property, including hotels and B&Bs. There are various companies who will produce an EPC for you. Search on Google or talk to us on 01326 316131 if you need advice.
Your ability to sell privately
Even if you are already listing your property with an agency you can usually market your business privately and, if you find the buyer independently, will not be liable to pay your agent a commission. This applies if you have signed up to a sole agency agreement as well as a multi-agency agreement with your agent. But you will not be able to sell privately if you are bound into the less common scenario of a 'sole seller' contract. Please check your situation if you are unsure.
We always advise sellers to discuss their plans to advertise on www.hotelstobuy.co.uk with any existing agent.